Filter by COR
- Databases & Modelling
- Human Toxicity
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management & Control
- descriptionEPA's risk management decision for conventional (agricultural) uses of copper pesticides.
- businessOECD strategic programme on the safety evaluation and risk assessment of manufactured nanomaterials to assist countries in the implementation of national policies that ensure the responsible development of these technologies.
- descriptionAdam et al., 2015, Aquatic acute species sensitivity distributions of ZnO and CuO nanoparticles, Science of the Total Environment, 526: 233–242
- descriptionColl et al., 2016, Probabilistic environmental risk assessment of five nanomaterials (nano-TiO2, nano-Ag, nano-ZnO, CNT, and fullerenes), Nanotoxicology, 10(4): 436-44
- descriptionGarner et al., 2015, Species Sensitivity Distributions for Engineered Nanomaterials, Environ. Sci. Technol., 49: 5753−5759
- descriptionNotter et al., 2014, Are nanosized or dissolved metals more toxic in the environment? A meta-analysis., Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 33(12): 2733–2739
- descriptionKah et al., 2013, Nanopesticides: State of Knowledge, Environmental Fate, and Exposure Modeling, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 43:1823–1867
- descriptionNowack et al., 2014, How to consider engineered nanomaterials in major accident regulations?, Environmental Sciences Europe, 26:2