Filter by COR
- Databases & Modelling
- Human Toxicity
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management & Control
- descriptionEPA's risk management decision for conventional (agricultural) uses of copper pesticides.
- settingsTool to investigate potential consumer exposure to nanomaterials in consumer spray products.
- businessOECD strategic programme on the safety evaluation and risk assessment of manufactured nanomaterials to assist countries in the implementation of national policies that ensure the responsible development of these technologies.
- descriptionTiede et al., 2016, How important is drinking water exposure for the risks of engineered nanoparticles to consumers?, 10(1):102-10
- descriptionKah et al., 2013, Nanopesticides: State of Knowledge, Environmental Fate, and Exposure Modeling, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology, 43:1823–1867
- descriptionClemente et al., 2014, Development of a self-cleaning dispersion and exposure chamber: application to the monitoring of simulated accidents involving the generation of airborne nanoparticles, J Hazard Mater., 280:226-34
- descriptionRicaud and Witschger, 2012, Nanomaterials: definitions, toxicological risk, occupational exposure and prevention measures, French National Institute for Research and Security (INRS)