Filter by COR
- Databases & Modelling
- Human Toxicity
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management & Control
- descriptionEPA's risk management decision for conventional (agricultural) uses of copper pesticides.
- settingsTool to investigate potential consumer exposure to nanomaterials in consumer spray products.
- businessOECD strategic programme on the safety evaluation and risk assessment of manufactured nanomaterials to assist countries in the implementation of national policies that ensure the responsible development of these technologies.
- descriptionTriboulet et al., 2013, Molecular Responses of Mouse Macrophages to Copper and Copper Oxide Nanoparticles Inferred from Proteomic Analyses, Molecular & Cellular Proteomics 12.11
- descriptionTriboulet et al., 2015, Comparative Proteomic Analysis of the Molecular Responses of Mouse Macrophages to Titanium Dioxide and Copper Oxide Nanoparticles Unravels Some Toxic Mechanisms for Copper Oxide Nanoparticles in Macrophages, PLoS ONE 10(4): e0124496
- descriptionNowack et al., 2014, How to consider engineered nanomaterials in major accident regulations?, Environmental Sciences Europe, 26:2
- descriptionRicaud and Witschger, 2012, Nanomaterials: definitions, toxicological risk, occupational exposure and prevention measures, French National Institute for Research and Security (INRS)