Filter by COR
- Databases & Modelling
- Human Toxicity
- Risk Assessment
- Risk Management & Control
- descriptionEPA's risk management decision for conventional (agricultural) uses of copper pesticides.
- settingsTool to investigate potential consumer exposure to nanomaterials in consumer spray products.
- businessOECD strategic programme on the safety evaluation and risk assessment of manufactured nanomaterials to assist countries in the implementation of national policies that ensure the responsible development of these technologies.
- descriptionEC SCENIHR opinion, 2014, Nanosilver: safety, health and environmental effects and role in antimicrobial resistanceOn 13 June 2014, the European Commission and its non-food Scientific Committee on Emerging and Newly Identified Health Risks (SCENIHR) have published the final opinion on Nanosilver: safety, health and environmental effects and role in antimicrobial resistance. This opinion is concerning risk assessment, i.e. the determination of quantitative or qualitative value of risk related to a concrete situation and a recognized threat (also called hazard). Risk management considerations are outside the scope of this opinion.
- descriptionStone et al., 2014, ITS-NANO - Prioritising nanosafety research to develop a stakeholder driven intelligent testing strategy, Particle and fibre toxicology, 11:9ITS-NANO has delivered a detailed, stakeholder driven and flexible research prioritisation (or strategy) tool, which identifies specific research needs, suggests connections between areas, and frames this in a timeperspective. If implemented this research prioritisation programme would lead to the development of an ITS for NMs. The strategy is provided in the form of text and diagrams in order to appeal to, and be useable by a wide audience. The individual diagrams from each aspect of the paper can be combined to provide an overall strategy diagram that demonstrates how the elements link together and evolve over time.
- descriptionRicaud and Witschger, 2012, Nanomaterials: definitions, toxicological risk, occupational exposure and prevention measures, French National Institute for Research and Security (INRS)
- descriptionGrosso et al, 2010, Nanomaterial safety in a research environment, Particle and Fibre Toxicology 7:40